" " " My Guilty Pleasure. A Joe Jonas crime story 2. | Task Chair "

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Guilty Pleasure. A Joe Jonas crime story 2.

I slowly removed the tape, making sure that nothing of the bee followed, and then I watched as it moved, trying to escape. It took days before it stopped moving. The day it died I actually were a little sad. This had been so much fun, and I didn't like that it ended already. I kept it up on the wall for weeks though. But one day the bee was gone, even though the needle still stood there. That is the night I had the nightmare for the first time. It was only that white little bee that came buzzing towards me. It sat on my face and stung me over and over to get its revenge. I screamed and cried and tried to get it away from me, and mom came and woke me up, thank God. You can say I got quite scared after that, and the thought of killing didn't come back for months. That was, off course, 'till the day that rat snuck into our kitchen and scared the crap out of Nick. It happened when I was 5, he was two. We were eating breakfast with my dad, when a big, fat, ugly rat came running into the kitchen. Nick started crying as he noticed the tension in the room. The rat snuck to his chair and started eating the crumbles around him. The chair had a table attached to it, so nick's feet were touching the ground, and he started kicking hysterically as dad tried to get the rats attention away from him. However, the rat had a plan of its own, and it bit Nick's foot. Then it ran away before dad got a chance to kill it. But that made me sure it was me task to do it. I looked for that ugly rat ...

Cheap asics nimbus 12 black Cheap asics evolution running shoes Cheap asics favorite short sleeve

0 comments: